1 x pack fresh spaghetti pasta
1 x pack Angel Bay Gourmet Beef Meatballs
1 x can chunky tomato and basil sauce
Lemon zest to garnish,
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Following the packet instructions, cook your Angel Bay Gourmet Beef Meatballs
- When the meatballs are cooked, add in your chunky tomato and basil sauce, season with salt and pepper and allow to simmer for 8-10 minutes so the sauce can thicken.
- When the pasta and the meatballs are cooked, serve in a the spaghetti and then top with the meatballs and sauce.
- Serve with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese and a grating of the lemon zest.
Share this recipe