- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Gourmet Beef and Cheese Patties
- 4 x Brioche burger buns
- 4 Tbsp tomato relish
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, finely sliced
- 1 x small red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (we suggest Best Foods)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Toss the salad ingredients together, mix the dressing and stir enough to hold the slaw together.
- Cook the Beef & Cheese Patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split the burger buns and lightly toast on the grill.
- Assemble the burger with a generous layer of tomato relish on the bottom bun, place the pattie, a handful of slaw and replace the bun's top.
Serve with your favourite wedges.
Share this recipe