- 4 x Angel Bay Gourmet Lite Beef Patties
- 2 x large burger buns
- Handful of mesclun lettuce
- 1 x small red onion
- Handful of cabbage, finely sliced
- Tzatziki Sauce (See recipe below)
- ½ cucumber, skin and seeds removed
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- Handful of mint
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns in oven on grill.
- Cook the Lite Beef Patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- While the patties cook, if you're making your own tzatziki, follow the steps below
- Spread a generous amount of tzatziki sauce on the base bun, place the pattie and layer with a handful of meslcun lettuce, red onion and finely sliced cabbage.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prepare the sauce by grating the cucumber and placing in a paper towel to drain liquid.
- In a bowl add grated cucumber, yogurt, garlic, chopped mint, salt and paper and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Share this recipe