- 4 x Angel Bay Gluten Free Beef Patties or Lamb Patties
- 2 x iceberg lettuces
- 4 x thick slices of haloumi, grilled
- 1 x packet of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Handful of parsley
- 1/2 cucumber, grated (seeds removed)
- 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed or mince
- Handful of mint, chopped
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pull apart iceberg lettuce in whole pieces to form the burger bun.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, mint and salt & pepper to make Tzatziki.
- Cook the Gluten Free Beef Patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Place a large fry pan over a medium heat and fry haloumi until golden on both sides.
- Build the burger with iceberg lettuce on bottom, fill with burger ingredients and place iceberg lettuce on top.
Serve with potato wedges.
Share this recipe