- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Gourmet Angus Beef Burgers
- 4 x your favourite burger buns
- 4 Tbsp of Barker's Onion Marmalade (available at most supermarkets)
- 2 cups mesclun mix
- 2 x tomatoes
- 4 x slices of cheese
- Cook the Premium Angus burger patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under the grill.
- Spread about 2 tsp of Kewpie mayonnaise onto the top of each bun and 1 Tbsp of Barker's onion marmalade onto the bottom bun.
- Place Angus pattie on top of onion marmalade follow by slices of tomato and mesclun.
Serve with your favourite wedges or potato chips.
Share this recipe