- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Premium Angus Beef Burgers
- 4 x brioche burger buns
- 1 large pear, sliced
- 200g firm blue cheese, sliced
- 4 Tbsp of Barker's Onion Relish (available at most supermarkets)
- 2 cups rocket
- Cook the Premium Angus burger patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under the grill.
- Slice Pear and Blue Cheese.
- Place Angus pattie on top of onion marmalade and rocket followed by slices of pear and blue cheese.
- Place the bun lid on top and serve.
Share this recipe