- 6 x 120g Angel Bay Super Gourmet Beef Patties
- 6 x favourite burger buns
- 6 Tbsp Barker's Barbeque Sauce
- 12 tsp of Kewpie Mayo (available at most supermarkets)
- 2 cups cos lettuce
- Cook the Super Gourmet beef patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under your grill.
- Spread about 2 tsp of Kewpie mayonnaise onto the top of each bun and 1 Tbsp of Barker's barbeque sauce onto the bottom bun.
- Place pattie on top of barbeque sauce follow by cos lettuce and top bun.
- Serve with your favourite wedges or potato chips.
Share this recipe