1 x pack of Angel Bay Gourmet Beef Meatballs
1 x pack of frozen wedges
Jar of tomato salsa
1 x cup of grated cheese
1/2 cup of sour cream
1/4 cup fresh coriander
- Cook the frozen wedges in the oven according to the packet instructions.
- In a heated fry pan, cook the diced red onion for about 3 minutes or until soft, then add in 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika and the taco spice and cook for 1 minutes.
- Add the Angel Bay beef meatballs, following the instructions on pack.
- When the wedges and the meatballs are cooked, layer the wedges on a serving platter and then spoon the meatballs over top.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the meatballs and put back in the oven on grill until the cheese has melted.
- Lastly, spoon a dollop of sourcream and tomato salsa on top of the wedges and meatballs.
- Sprinkle with the chopped coriander and fresh salt and pepper.
Share this recipe