Chinese plum sauce is a perfect match to Angel Bay meatballs. Served with steamed vegetables and jasmine rice they're a complete meal and one that is sure to become a family favourite.
- 500 g (½ packet) Angel Bay Gourmet Beef Meatballs
- 2 teaspoons freshly minced ginger
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup snowpeas, ends trimmed
- ½ cup (125 ml) Chinese Plum sauce
- Steamed Jasmine Rice, to serve
- Cook 2 cups of rice (as per packet instructions)
- Steam the broccoli and snowpeas for 4 to 6 minutes or until just tender.
- Refresh the steamed broccoli and snowpeas in ice cold water.
- In a large non-stick frypan or wok over a medium heat, add the meatballs stirring frequently to cook through and brown evenly.
- Add the fresh ginger and the previously steamed broccoli florets and snowpeas and continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Finally stir through the plum sauce with a little water if desired and heat through.
- Serve immediately on a bed of steamed Jasmine Rice
Share this recipe