- 4 x Angel Bay Lite Beef Burger Patties
- 4 x Whole wheat burger buns, halved
- ½ a telegraph cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 mango, peeled into ribbons
- ½ cup of labne / strained yoghurt or lite cream cheese
- Salad leaves
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Fresh mint, finely chopped
- Fresh chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- Cook the Lite burger patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the whole wheat burger buns under your grill.
- Toss together the cucumber and mango ribbons with lime juice, some freshly chopped mint (and chilli if using).
- Spread a thick layer of labne onto each bun and layer the salad leaves, lite burger patties and top with the mango and cucumber ribbons.
- Serve immediately.
Share this recipe