- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Gourmet Lite Beef Patties
- 4 x burger buns
- 4 Tbsp of Tomato Relish (we suggest Barker's)
- 8 x slices of pineapple
- 2 cups of green cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 x red chilli, finely chopped
- Juice of a lemon
- 6 Tbsp of mayonnaise
- Cook Gourmet Lite Beef patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under the grill.
- Slice the pineapple and place under the grill until golden on each side.
- Combine cabbage, chilli, juice of a lemon and 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise for the slaw.
- Spread a generous layer of tomato relish on the bottom bun, place pattie, pineapple and slaw.
- Spread mayonnaise on the bun's top, replace and you're ready to serve.
Serve with your favourite wedges or potato chips.
Share this recipe