1 x pack of English Muffins
1 x pack of Angel Bay Premium Angus patties
1 x cup of grated cheese
250g of streaky bacon
120g of fresh spinach
Jar of hollandaise sauce
- In a fry pan cook the bacon until crispy.
- Cook the Angel Bay Premium Angus patties according to the packet instructions - we suggest in the oven. When the patties are almost done, sprinkle on the cheese and cook until the cheese has melted.
- In a pot, half full with water, get the water boiling and add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- When the water is boiling, stir the water and get it swirling and then crack in the eggs. Turn the water down to a medium-low heat and continue to gently swirl the water. Cook for 3-5 minutes, until the yolk is cooked as desired. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and sit on a paper towel.
- Gently wilt the spinach in boiling water (or put the spinach in a sieve and gently pour boiling water over the spinach).
- Lightly toast the English muffins in the toaster.
- Now you're ready to serve, butter the bottom muffin and layer the patty, bacon, the wilted spinach, the poached egg and a generous drizzle of hollandaise sauce.
- Pop on the lid, and enjoy!
Share this recipe