- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Gourmet Beef and Cheese Patties
- 4 x your favourite burger buns
- 8 x Frozen Fried Onion Rings
- 4 slices of Swiss Cheese
- 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise (we suggest Best Foods Mayonnaise)
- 2 cups cos lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 red onions, caramelised
- Cook onion rings, bacon and Gourmet Beef & Cheese patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under the grill.
- Spread a generous layer of mayonnaise on the bottom bun, place lettuce, pattie, Swiss cheese, bacon, tomato slices, onion rings and caramelised onion.
- Replace the bun's top and you're ready to serve.
Serve with your favourite wedges or potato chips.
Share this recipe