- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Premium Angus Beef Burgers
- 4 x brioche burger buns
- 1 packet of Streaky Bacon
- 2 x avocados
- 1 x lime, squeezed
- Salt & pepper to season
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Relish (we suggest Barker's)
- 2 cups of iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp pickled red onion
- Cook streaky bacon and Premium Angus Beef patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Prepare avocado smash with the juice of a lime and salt & pepper to season and set aside.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under the grill.
- Spread a generous layer of tomato relish, place lettuce, pattie, tomato, avocado smash, bacon and pickled onion.
- Replace the bun's top and you're ready to serve.
Serve with potato hashbrowns for breakast or potato wedges for lunch or dinner.
Share this recipe