- 4 x Angel Bay Angus Beef Burger Patties
- 8 x rashers of streaky bacon
- 4 x large burger buns
- 1 cup of diced canned beetroot, drained
- 4 x large gherkins, drained and diced
- 1 tablespoon of salted capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon of runny honey
- 12 slices of canned beetroot
- Combine the drained beetroot cubes with the chopped gherkins, capers and honey to form a simple relish and set aside.
- Cook the Angel Bay Angus burger patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Place a large frypan over a high heat and fry the bacon rashers until crispy, alternatively you can place them under the grill of your oven.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under your grill.
- Spread a generous layer of mayonnaise onto each bun and layer the Angus burger patties with the beetroot relish, 2 crispy bacon rashers and additional beetroot slices.
- Replace the bun's top and serve immediately with potato crisps on the side if desired.
Share this recipe