- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Gluten Free Beef Patties
- 4 x Gluten Free burger buns
- 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise (we suggest Best Foods)
- 8 leaves of Buttercrunch lettuce
- 2 ripe avocados
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. tomato chutney
- Pickled onions or 1/2 red onion
- Cook the Angel Bay Gluten Free patties according to the packet instructions.
- Create your smashed avocado, by mashing the ripe avocado with a fork and then mixing in a squeeze of lime juice and a sprinkle of salt.
- Prepare the rest of your ingredients; slicing the buns, cutting cherry tomatoes into quarters, finely slicing the picked onions and washing the lettuce.
- Starting with the bottom burger bun, spread a generous layer of mayonnaise, layer a couple of lettuce leaves, put on your Gluten Free patty, spread a think layer of smashed avocado then layer a few cherry tomatoes and slices of pickled onion. Lastly spread some tomato relish on the bun and top your burger.
Share this recipe