- 4 x Angel Bay Gourmet Gluten Free Beef Patties
- 4 x large Gluten Free burger buns
- 1 x Red Capsicum, sliced
- 4 x thick slices of Haloumi
- ½ telegraph cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- Handful of fancy lettuce
- Pickled Onions (for a recipe to do your own, see to the right)
- Pickle the onions as per instructions below.
- After at least an hour, split the burger buns and lightly toast in the oven on grill.
- Cook the gluten free beef patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Place a large fry pan over a medium heat and fry haloumi until golden on both sides.
- Layer a generous amount of mayonnaise onto each bun, layer the lettuce, burger pattie, sliced capsicum, haloumi, ribbon cucumber and pickled onion.
- Replace the bun’s top and serve.
Share this recipe