- 8 x 120g Angel Bay Super Gourmet Beef Patties
- 4 x sesame burger buns
- 1 medium packet of Streaky Bacon
- 8 Tbsp of BBQ Sauce
- 8 slices of Gherkins
- 3 cups cos lettuce
- Cook streaky bacon and Super Gourmet Beef patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under the grill.
- Spread a generous layer of BBQ sauce on the bottom bun, place lettuce, pattie, gherkin and bacon - repeat to double up your burger.
- Replace the bun's top and you're ready to serve.
Serve with potato chips.
Share this recipe