- 1 cup (125g) self-raising flour
- 1 cup (125g) plain flour
- Good pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- ½ cup tomato passata
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (or a cup if you like your pizza extra cheesy)
- Handful of Angel Bay Meatballs, sliced thinly
- Basil leaves to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add sugar and yeast to lukewarm water and let stand for a few mins to activate.
- Combine all dough ingredients in 28cm cake pan or skillet and mix well. Press dough using the tips of your fingers, until the base of the pan is covered.
- Spread the tomato passata onto the dough taking it as close to the edge as possible. Add your thinly sliced Angel Bay Meatballs and mozzarella cheese.
- Place the pan or skillet (with the pizza inside) in the oven. Cook 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle basil leaves and serve immediately.
Share this recipe