- 1 pack of Angel Bay Gourmet Beef Meatballs
- 6x long bread rolls or 2 x french sticks cut into lengths
- 420 g Watties pasta sauce
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 6 Tbsp basil pesto (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut the buns horizontally (sub style), to be ready to place your ingredients in.
- Cook the meatballs in a frypan, on the BBQ or in the oven according to the packet's directions.
- Heat the pasta sauce in a saucepan while the meatballs are cooking.
- Smear basil pesto over the bread (if using).
- Arrange 5 to 6 meatballs in each roll and spoon over the pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle generously with the cheese.
- Bake for 4-8 minutes until golden and heated through.
- Serve with a side of salad.
Share this recipe