- 4 x 40g Angel Bay Super Gourmet Beef Sliders
- 4 x brioche slider buns
- 1 x red onion, caramelised
- 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise (we suggest Best Foods)
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 4 slices of Camembert Cheese
- Handful of parsley
- Cook Super Gourmet Beef Sliders according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under the grill.
- Finely slice and cook red onion until caramelised.
- Spread a generous layer of mayonnaise on the bottom bun, place spinach, pattie, Camembert cheese, caramelised onion and parsley.
- Replace the bun's top and you're ready to serve.
Serve alone as nibbles or alongside potato wedges for dinner.
Share this recipe