- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Gluten Free Beef Patties
- 4 x Gluten Free burger buns
- 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise (we suggest Best Foods)
- 2 cups of Mesclun lettuce
- 2 handfuls of micro greens
- 1 large green apple, julienne
- 200g firm blue cheese, sliced
- 1 cup of toasted walnuts
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Cook the Gluten Free burger patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under the grill.
- Prepare salad with mesclun lettuce, julienne green apple, micro greens, blue cheese crumbled and walnuts. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Spread a generous layer of mayonnaise on the bottom bun, place lettuce, pattie and two handfuls of salad.
- Place the bun lid on top and serve.
Share this recipe