- 4 x 120g Angel Bay Super Gourmet Beef Patties
- 4 x brioche burger buns
- 1 medium packet of Streaky Bacon
- 4 Tbsp of Smokey BBQ Sauce
- 4 x Hash Browns
- 4 x Roasted Portobello Mushrooms
- 2 x garlic cloves
- 3 cups fancy lettuce
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Place mushrooms on a baking tray seasoned with garlic, salt & pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Split burger buns and lightly toast under the grill.
- Cook Hash Browns & Burger Patties according to instructions on the pack.
- Place try pan over a medium heat and cook the streaky bacon until crispy.
- Assemble burger - layer a generous amount of BBQ sauce on the bottom bun, followed by lettuce, patty, hash brown, streaky bacon, mushroom and replace the top bun.
Serve with a coffee to enjoy for breakfast.
Share this recipe