- 1 pack of Angel Bay Gourmet Beef Meatballs
- 1x 420 g can of Watties Pasta sauce
- 6 eggs
- Fresh basil leaves
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Cook the meatballs according to the packet's directions.
- Heat the pasta sauce.
- Arrange 5 to 6 meatballs in individual baking dishes evenly with the pasta sauce.
- Break an egg into the middle of each dish and bake for 8-12 minutes until the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with torn basil leaves and serve with plenty of crusty bread.
Share this recipe