- 4 x Angel Bay Angus Burger Patties
- 4 x large burger buns
- 2 x onions, sliced
- ½ cup of chopped dried figs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 150 grams of soft blue cheese, such as Whitestone's Windsor Blue
- Salad leaves to serve on the side
- Place a large frypan over a medium heat and slowly cook the onions in olive oil for 10 to 15 minutes until they are very soft and caramel coloured.
- Add the chopped figs and red wine vinegar and fold through to combine and soften. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the Premium Angus burger patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- Split and lightly toast the burger buns under your grill.
- Spread a generous layer of mayonnaise onto each bun and layer the Angus burger patties with the caramelised onion and fig mixture, crumble over the blue cheese.
- Replace the bun's top and serve immediately with salad leaves on the side as desired.
Share this recipe