- 6 x Angel Bay Super Gourmet Beef Sliders
- 6 x slider buns
- 1 x large tomato, sliced
- Handful of micro greens
- 5 x toothpicks for serving
- Pickled onion
Pickled Onion Ingredients
- ½ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 small red onion
- Whisk vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl until sugar and salt dissolve.
- Place finely slice onions in a jar, pour over vinegar mixture.
- Place lid on jar and let sit at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
To make the sliders
- Split and lightly toast the slider buns in the oven under the grill.
- Cook the Super Gourmet Slider Patties according to the instructions on the packet.
- While the patties are cooking, make the pickled onion as per the instructions below.
- Spread a generous amount of mayonnaise on the base, then layer micro greens, slider patties, sliced tomato, pickled red onion and more micro greens.
- Place the bun’s top and hold together with toothpick ready for the perfect finger food.
Share this recipe