- 1 pack of Angel Bay Gourmet Beef Meatballs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- Small bunch of silver-beet or chard, roughly shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the meatballs according to the packet's directions.
- Place the onion, potato, carrots, celery and chicken stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil, simmer gently until the vegetables are tender and cooked through.
- Add the meatballs and silverbeet to heat through, top up the soup with a little boiling water if necessary to cover the vegetables.
- Season to taste.
Share this recipe